WHAT DOES ‘ADVERSITY’ MEAN?
Did you experience any of the following in your childhood home?
CHILDHOOD DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
A PARENT DIDN’T ALLOW FOR OR UNDERSTAND YOUR FEELINGS
If yes, understand that adversity faced in one’s childhood home is uniquely hurtful and the impact is compounded if the adversity faced wasn’t discussed. Perhaps as an adult it’s still something you haven’t talked about.
There is something you need to know.
“Having grown up in that home, there are certain lies you learned in childhood about who you believe you are, and they are holding you back from reaching your full potential and experiencing all the happiness that was meant for you.”
“When you listen to the voice inside your head that is causing all the hurt, worry, anxiety and fear, you will feel pain, when you don’t, you will find peace and be able to use the hidden strengths the experience left behind.”
—Brian F. Martin
You’re not alone.
This program is revolutionary and could fundamentally change the world. My capacity to accomplish my goals has increased exponentially.
Transformation will occur.
This truly has been a life altering experience.
I feel better about myself and realize that because I went through what I did, I am now stronger and not weaker.
I’ve been able to get my health and weight in check.
I am more productive and more driven.
Physically I feel better, emotionally I feel stronger, and spiritually I feel grateful.
This exercise is:
- One that will empower you to become stronger, more confident, and in control of your life
- Certain to expose the LIES you learned and unlock the TRUTHS and STRENGTHS you acquired because of what you experienced
- About helping you see why, because of what you experienced, you’re more than you realized!
This exercise is NOT:
- Trying to “fix” you – you are not broken
- Focused on the hurt in your past
- About blaming others for where you are in your life
- A motivational program that pumps you up but then leaves you floundering
- You are NOT looking for an excuse or someone to blame.
- But you ARE trying to figure out why – why you aren’t living the life you want to live.
- You ARE looking for what to do differently in order to get where you want to go in life.
- You are looking for the formula and want to know that if you follow it the results will be worth it.