I Experienced CDV
In the U.S. alone, Childhood Domestic Violence impacts over 15 million children and 40 million adults who were these children.
Are you a CHILD or TEEN growing up in a home where there’s a lot of fighting?
Here are some important things you must know.
- You are NOT alone
- It is NOT your fault
- It is NOT your job to stop it
Here are some helpful things you can do.
- You can talk about it
- You can tell an adult you trust
- Know that you can make better choices when you grow up and create a wonderful life and home
If you are a child who experienced or is currently experiencing domestic violence at home, please click the button below for more information.
Here are some things you should know.
- How CDV may have impacted you
- LIES you may have learned in your childhood home that could be holding you back
Here are some things you can do.
- What the trailer to our documentary THE CHILDREN NEXT DOOR to better understand CDV
- Watch this 6-minute video compilation of real-life stories
- Share with another
- Share with us
- Read INVINCIBLE
- Help another in need – take the CHANGE A LIFE Program